Anderson Creek Lodge is a bed and breakfast and meeting center that offers you a wonderfully relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. We aren’t like a large chain hotel. In fact, our traditional Northwest lodge features a huge, two-story stone fireplace and extensive use of architectural features made from local wood. Your experience here will be unique and restful–something a traditional hotel simply cannot offer. Each of our comfortable lodge-style rooms has a private bathroom. Unlike many bed and breakfasts, Anderson Creek Lodge is not a personal residence, so you never have to feel uncomfortable about using any of the living areas. We encourage everyone to enjoy the full use of the living room, sitting room and dining room. Also, our 60-acre site has trails that take you through forests and fields, alongside Anderson creek and let you visit our curious llamas.Anderson Creek Lodge is also ideally located for touring the pacific northwest. Whether you want to see Vancouver, Seattle, Oak Harbor, San Juan Islands, or the North Cascades National Park. Bellingham is a great central location for getting to all of these beautiful destinations.
Skiers and snowboarders have told us that we’re the ideal location because of accessibility to skiing, as well as local golf courses, and numerous restaurants and activities in the area.
When you stay at Anderson Creek Lodge, you’ll enjoy the amazing variety of fun-filled activities close by:
- peaceful, fresh-air, country setting (no airports, freeways or trains)
- convenient location, only 20 minutes from downtown Bellingham, WA
- relaxed comfort of a lodge-style room with private bathroom
- natural beauty of the lodge and surrounding countryside
- full use of lodge living room, sitting room , fireplace seating area and dining room
- delicious, home-cooked gourmet breakfast
- high-speed wireless Internet, cable TV and reliable cell phone connections
Anderson Creek Lodge is so comfortable and convenient that many local residents have their family and friends stay with us during visits. Call us today at 360-966-0598 to find out more about the lodge, to ask any questions you might have about the rooms or to check on room availability. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our WINTER SPECIAL!!!!